Website visitors and current and potential clients and service providers may provide us personal information. We also automatically collect information about Website visitors through our Website. We process this information to perform our contractual obligations or fulfill requests, to comply with our legal obligations, to otherwise operate our business, and as otherwise described in this Policy. We share personal information with third parties that provide us services in the operation of our business. Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have rights regarding your personal information. If you wish to exercise your rights, or have any questions or requests concerning the processing of your personal information, please contact us at our contact information at the bottom of this Policy.
What personal information we collect
We generally collect contact information (such as a person’s name, company or employer name, email address, mailing address, and phone number). This contact information is most often work contact information as we primarily sell our products to businesses, not to individuals.
We also collect technical data automatically when you visit our Website such as your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, information about your activity on the Website including the date and time you access the Website and similar web server log information, as well as your indicated preferences in using our Website. Some of this information could be used to identify you or be associated with you.
How we collect your personal information
We collect information when you provide it to us. Typically this is contact information for you and your company or employer that we collect directly from you, such as when you request information about our products via our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, provide us your contact information as a billing or vendor contact, or place an order via our Website. In such instances, you generally decide what and how much information to share with us, but not providing certain information may prevent us from conducting your transaction or otherwise fulfilling your request for which the information is collected.
We collect information automatically. By visiting and interacting with our Website, we collect certain technical data by automated means as described above.
Information from other sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources. For example, your employer as a customer of ours may provide us with your contact information as your employer’s billing or other contact.
Purposes for processing your personal information
We collect and process your personal information principally to operate our business including to promote, improve, and sell our products. Here are some specific examples of our purposes in processing your personal information:
- for selling products to you or performing other transactions between you or a company with which you are affiliated and PlusCare;
- to fulfill your request to provide you with PlusCare newsletters and other communications or information about PlusCare products (e.g., by email);
- to comply with a relevant legal obligation, such as maintaining accounting or other records;
- to administer our Website, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes (for further information regarding statistical purposes please see the section below titled “Cookies”);
- in displaying and customizing content on the Website to you and your device;
- for operating, evaluating, maintaining, improving, and developing the Website (including by monitoring and analyzing trends and access to and use of the Website for advertising and marketing purposes, including as further described in the section below titled “Cookies”);
- for evaluating, improving, and developing our products and services generally;
- in corresponding with you to resolve your queries or complaints;
- to protect and ensure the security of the Website, our networks, and confidential and proprietary information;
- in managing, protecting against, and investigating fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or laws or regulations;
- in sharing your personal information with third parties in connection with a potential or actual sale of our company or any of our assets, or those of any affiliated company, in which case personal information held by us may be one of the transferred assets;
- providing information on the Website and via PlusCare newsletters and similar communications concerning PlusCare-related news, events, activities, and offerings; and
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
Where applicable, we share personal information in the following ways:
- With our affiliated organizations (e.g., those under common control with us);
- With our partners, suppliers, or agents involved in delivering or fulfilling the product orders, providing support, and otherwise supporting our operations, including in our marketing activities and payment processing;
- With fraud-prevention, credit references, and business and credit scoring agencies;
- With debt collection agencies or other debt-recovery organizations;
- With law enforcement agencies, government bodies, regulatory organizations, courts or other public authorities if we agree to comply with their requests, or are authorized to by law;
- To satisfy any applicable law, or other legal or regulatory requirement;
- With a third party with which we are engaged in an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves a sale or transfer of personal information we maintain.
Here are the types of cookies you may encounter in using our Website:
- Strictly Necessary - these are required by the Website to perform certain functions such as allowing the execution of a product order via the Website;
- Functional – these help to improve your experience by doing things like remembering certain preferences you have set or optimizing the Website for your device;
- Analytic – these are used to analyze, in an aggregated manner, the way the Website is used so that we can improve the Website and our offerings;
- Advertising – these are used to serve ads to you based on your inferred interests.
Cookies may be set by our Website or by third parties we use for certain functions like online advertising. Most Internet browser settings will allow you to accept, reject, delete, and otherwise manage cookies. You can find more information about this at www.allaboutcookies.org. You can also avoid receiving cookies by browsing the Website using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Microsoft Edge, and "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari). Blocking our strictly necessary cookies will prevent certain functions of our Website from working properly or at all. We analyze usage of the Website using Google Analytics. In addition to managing Google Analytics by managing its cookies, you can deactivate Google Analytics by using a browser plug-in.
Do not track requests
Your choices regarding your personal information
You may avoid our collection and use of personal information manually submitted to the Website by not providing it to us, although this may prevent us from fulfilling your requests or purchases. Note, however, that your employer may provide your information to us as their contact person.
You may unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications by following the instructions or unsubscribe mechanism in the e-mail message or by contacting us at the contact information provided in the ‘Contact Us' section below. Note, if you choose to opt out of marketing communications, we may still communicate with you for non-marketing transactional or administrative purposes.
In some cases and jurisdictions, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information that we maintain such as the right to access or correct your personal information. Such requests may be directed to us at the contact information in the ‘Contact Us' section below.
This Policy does not apply to, nor are we responsible for, the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Website links. This includes links to our pages on social media websites. The inclusion of such a link on our Website does not imply our endorsement of or responsibility for the linked site or service.
Social Media Widgets
The Website includes social media and other third-party functions, such as Facebook and Instagram “widgets” or buttons that link to our pages on those platforms. These widgets may collect information about which pages you visit on the Website and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. The widgets may also set a cookie to ensure the features are functioning properly. Your interactions with those social media functions and widgets located on the Website and with those third-party social media platforms themselves are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions or policies of the platforms themselves. If you use any of the social media functions or widgets on our Website, we strongly suggest you review the privacy policies of the companies that provide those functions and features.
Changes and Updates to the Policy
From time to time, we may modify or supplement this Policy. Please check our Website to see the current Policy that is in effect and any changes that may have been made to it.
You may contact us about matters pertaining to this Policy at the following:
By Email: [email@example.com]
By Phone: (800) 798 8788
By Mail: Attn: Privacy at PlusCare
PlusCare Medical, LLC
3 Whatney, #102B Irvine, CA 92618